Privacy NoticeThe Whitchurch-on-Thames Cricket Club (“Club”) stores information (data) on its Members and Associates. A Member is a person who has paid an annual subscription to the Club in the current or prior year. An Associate is a person who has in the past agreed to be contacted by the club from time-to-time, or has represented the Club in a cricket match and has not asked to be removed from our records.
If you are a Member or Associate of the Club, please read this Privacy Notice and address any questions to the Team Secretary at email@example.com. It is a condition of being a Member or Associate, that you accept these conditions of Data use.
- Legal Basis for processing your Data: We collect and process data in order run the affairs of the Club and our legal basis for doing so is “legitimate interests”.
- Data Collected on you: The data we collect are: name, email address, telephone numbers, subscription history and record of performance in playing for the Club. The officers of the Club may retain a private record of correspondence with Members.
- Your Data are stored on the league’s website at http://whitchurchcricket.co.uk/ and on personally-owned computers operated by the Club’s officers. Informal reports of performance may also appear on social media such as Facebook and Twitter; please contact the companies operating these sites to address questions of privacy in respect of your Data.
- Data Sharing: we will not share your data without your permission with third parties.
- Data Retention: We will retain your data for as long as you permit us to; this is done to establish an archive of the Club’s history for the general interest.
- Enquiries, complaints and your rights. Please contact any member of the committee or the Team Secretary at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions about how we use your Data or if you want your Data to be removed from our records.
7th June 2018